Yes Bank is known for its services. It is the fifth largest private sector bank of India. Like other banks, it also started UPI services to boost the process of online transaction across India. Earlier performing any kind of online transaction was considered to be very difficult task. Things have drastically changed now. Now you can perform any kind of transaction simply by using your smartphone. You no need to go through the hassle of typing account number, IFSC Code, OTP etc. It minimises your time & effort. You are allowed to pay your merchant directly from your bank account. The process of sending money via UPI is as simple as sending text messages to a next person. The only thing you have to do is download Yes bank UPI App and follow the instruction given bellow.
Benefits of Yes Bank UPI:
If you will ask what is the benefit of Yes Bank UPI App? our answer will be numerous. Only a few mobile app that is available in the play store is capable of having a tag of excellent, UPI App is one of them. Here are the few benefits of Yes Bank UPI App (Yes Pay Wallet);
- Single window for all kind of transaction.
- It promotes Digital Banking, in place of Cash on Delivery, you can pay online shopping companies like Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra etc. directly from Yes Bank UPI App.
- Companies like Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, Trupay, Capital Float, Mypoolin, Splitkart etc. partner with Yes Bank for UPI integration.
- Promotes account to account Money Transfer
- Smooth transaction, get rid of complexities of Net Banking & plastic money
- No need to remember Account Number, IFSC Code. Neither goes through the hassle of adding the beneficiaries and waiting 4 odd hours for the activation to perform online money transfer.
- Save your time & Effort.
- No need to stand in a queue inside the bank or ATM.
- Immediate fund transfer
- Safe and secure.
- 1 Facilities Available on Yes Bank UPI Apk:
- 2 How to Download Yes Bank UPI App:
- 3 The process to Install Yes Bank UPI App (Yes Pay Wallet):
- 4 Registration Process – Yes Bank UPI Apk (Yes Pay Wallet)
- 5 How to set Payment Address (VPA)?
- 6 How to map accounts with Payment Address?
- 7 Is the beneficiary also required to register for UPI?
- 8 How to Send Money through Yes Pay Wallet (UPI)?
- 9 How to Request Money through Yes Bank UPI?
- 10 What are the charges for using Yes Bank UPI App?
- 11 Is there any transaction limits for the payment via Yes Bank UPI App?
- 12 What is the advantage of UPI funds transfer over other fund transfer mechanisms?
- 13 How to Change four-digit PIN?
- 14 Can you create multiple Payment Addresses?
- 15 If a customer has any issue with UPI transactions, how can he/she raise a complaint?
- 16 Will your application password block after wrong attempts?
- 17 Customer care number of Yes Bank UPI App:
Facilities Available on Yes Bank UPI Apk:
- Load Money: Money can be added on Yes Pay Wallet
- Send & Receive Money: Easy to send and receive money
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- Payment through QR code
- Bill Payments
- Reward Points
How to Download Yes Bank UPI App:
The process of downloading Yes Bank UPI App is very simple. The only thing you have to do is go to play store of your Mobile Phone, type Yes Bank UPI App. There will be many options like Yes bank, Yes Bank Wallet, UPI App etc. tap on Yes Pay Wallet. Presently it is available for Android & iPhone (IOS) only but soon Windows Phone users will also be benefited.
Speaking at the launch of Yes Bank UPI App, Mr Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK, said, “I congratulate RBI and NPCI on this important milestone that will become one of the greatest innovations in the payments landscape in the world. At YES BANK, we continuously strive towards making India a cashless economy and a superpower in the digital payments arena; I am confident that the advent of UPI, backed with our unparalleled personalised innovations, will pave the way towards a seamless, fully integrated payments architecture and delivery network in India.”
Download Yes Bank UPI App (Yes Pay App) for Android Version
Download Yes Bank UPI App (Yes Pay App) for iPhone (IOS)
The process to Install Yes Bank UPI App (Yes Pay Wallet):
The process of installing Yes Pay Wallet is as simple as installing some other popular Apps in your device. You Have to follow the instructions only.
- Go to the play store of your Mobile Phone
- Type Yes Bank UPI App
- Many options will be shown, tap on Yes Pay Wallet
- Now click on install button
- After installation, many permission pop-ups will appear on your mobile screen, read the instructions carefully and follow it.
(Note: Your Mobile Number must be registered with your Bank (Yes Bank), without registered mobile you can register your account with this App.)
Registration Process – Yes Bank UPI Apk (Yes Pay Wallet)
- Once you successfully install the App, next option will be Register for New Account Or Sign In
- Use your registered mobile number and follow the instructions for the registration process
- Next option is; Registration for UPI. Click on Registration for UPI
- It will ask a permission to send a message to your registered number
- enter your registered number
- After receiving verification message & OTP on your registered number, you are eligible to create your UPI
- Now Click on UPI, then create your VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
- Next, Select your Account
- After selecting the Bank Account, it will ask to set your MPIN.
- Once you set your MPIN, your registration process completed
How to set Payment Address (VPA)?
- First, you need to log in the “Yes Bank UPI” App. After the login, you can set you Payment Address (or Virtual Payment Address) by entering the desired payment address. Payment address should include a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -(hyphen); for example, raza123@yesbank.
How to map accounts with Payment Address?
After the payment address creation, select the bank from the list. The account details for the selected bank will be shown on the screen. Select the account and click on map option.
Is the beneficiary also required to register for UPI?
Yes, the beneficiary needs to download a PSP app and register for a VPA. They need to communicate this VPA to you to initiate a transaction.
Payment via “Yes Bank UPI:
How to Send Money through Yes Pay Wallet (UPI)?
If you want to transfer money to your friend, you have to access your “Yes Bank UPI” App using the four-digit PIN, and then tap on “Send”.
- First, you have to open the “Yes Bank UPI” App using your four-digit PIN.
- On the dashboard (or Home Page of the App), you need to tap the “Send”.
- Now, you have to select the mode of payment from the drop-down (such as Payment Address, Aadhaar Card, IIN Aadhaar, MMID, and Account). You have to select “Payment Address”. Then click on “Add Payee” and type the VPA of the Payee (the person whom you are sending money to). Alternatively, if you have QR Code of the Payee, you can also transfer money by clicking on “Scan Payee”.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button.
How to Request Money through Yes Bank UPI?
In case you need immediate financial help from your near and dear ones, you can drop a request to them. The UPI system gives you such facility. Once the sender approves your request, your account will instantly credit with the amount. In order to collect money, you have to follow the following steps:
- First, you have to open the “Yes Bank UPI” App using your four-digit PIN.
- On the Home Page of the App, you need to tap the “Request Money” button.
- Now, enter the “VPA of Payer” (the person whom you are requesting to transfer money to your account), “Requesting Amount”, “Minimum Payable Amount”, “Remark”, and “Request Validity”.
- Finally, click the “Request” button.
After this, the person will receive a notification of the Request Money. Once he/she approves your request, your bank account will immediately be credited with the money.
What are the charges for using Yes Bank UPI App?
- There is no transaction charge on Yes Bank UPI App.
Is there any transaction limits for the payment via Yes Bank UPI App?
- Yes, there is a transaction limit for payment. The maximum transaction limit for every fund transfer transaction is Rs. One lakh.
What is the advantage of UPI funds transfer over other fund transfer mechanisms?
The service is instant and available 24*7, even on public or bank holidays. Customers can transfer funds in simple steps by providing the VPA of the beneficiary. Also, there is no pre-registration needed for the beneficiary.
How to Change four-digit PIN?
- First, open the “Yes Bank UPI” App. Go to the side drawer and select “Change MPIN”.
- As soon as you click on the “Change MPIN”, you will be diverted to next page showing bank details (such as Account Number, Account Type, and IFSC Code).
- You have to select the account to proceed and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your old MPIN and new MPIN (which you want to set).
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Can you create multiple Payment Addresses?
Yes. You can create multiple Payment Addresses. You need to map to the particular account for that.
If a customer has any issue with UPI transactions, how can he/she raise a complaint?
A customer can raise a complaint within the mobile application itself. First, you have to open the “Yes Bank UPI” App using your four-digit PIN. On the Home Page of the App, you need to go to the side drawer and select “Complaints” option. To lodge a new complaint, select “+ icon” on the screen. Enter your Email ID, Subject and Description. Now click on the “Submit” button. After the submission, the complaint will display in the list.
Will your application password block after wrong attempts?
Yes. After as many as five (5) wrong attempts, the account will block for 24 hours.
Customer care number of Yes Bank UPI App:
You can call Yes Bank toll free numbers–1800 2000